The freezer is one of the major home appliances, equipped to assist in household functions; for food preservation. However, there are major saftey precautions needed to be taken in order for users to be protected, thereby ensuring accidents and injuries are prevented. The following are tips to note while using your freezers
- The freezer must be properly installed, in accordance with the installation instructions before it is used.
- The appliance must be used only for it’s intended purpose as described in care guide.
- Freezers must not be unplugged by pulling on the power cord, rather, ensure you always grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
- Do not lean into freezer and inhale as you may damage lungs due to the cold air, or breathe in potentially hazardous particles or noxious vapours from the content.
- Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage along it’s length, the plug or the connector end. Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have become frayed or damaged.